Data Protection Policy
Mensialis Sàrl (hereinafter “Mensialis”) attaches great importance to the respect of your privacy.
For any processing of personal data, Mensialis undertakes to protect the data of the users of its website mensialis.com in accordance with the applicable regulations and in particular the general data protection regulation (“GDPR”) in force since May 25, 2018.
For the purposes of this Policy, personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly.
For all the processing carried out, Mensialis acts as data controller within the meaning of the GDPR.
1 / Data we collect
In general, your Personal Data is not automatically stored when you browse our website.
When you fill out the contact forms available on our site, we collect your data such as :
- name ;
- surname ;
- company name ;
- email address ;
- phone number ;
- number of users; and
- content of messages intended for us
By providing this information, you expressly agree that your data will be processed by Mensialis for the purposes indicated in section 2 below. If there are other purposes than those indicated in Article 2, they will be communicated at the end of each form.
In addition, we collect your data when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example when you send us an e-mail containing a comment or a feedback).
Finally, some information is collected automatically. Thus, when you access our site, we may, through log files and cookies, automatically collect certain information from your device, such as the IP address, MAC address, your device ID but also the operating system of your device, the pages visited, the requests made and the day and time of connection.
The use of such files allows us to improve our website and collect statistical data.
2 / Purposes of data collection
We process your personal data in order:
- To put you in contact and/or provide you with information you requested ;
- To demonstrate our services ;
- To set up commercial prospecting (including by email) including drawing up commercial and marketing statistics, sending promotional offers, email alerts to prospects and customers and information regarding our new or existing services to professional customers;
- To contact you about various Mensialis events including product updates and customer support;
- To gather Information regarding your marketing preferences any time you subscribe or unsubscribe;
- To improve our website.
In the case of further processing for a purpose other than those listed above, we undertake to provide you with information about this other purpose in advance.
3 / Legal basis for processing
The purposes explained in Article 2 are based on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest or pre-contractual relationship;
- Pre-contractual relationship ;
- Consent or contract ;
- Consent ;
- Consent ;
- Legitimate interest.
4 / Recipients of data
In order to achieve the purposes listed in Article 2, the Data is transmitted to the following recipients:
- Mensialis employees ;
- Network providers;
- Other service providers acting as subcontractors and on instruction from Mensialis.
In this case, a contract is drawn up between Mensialis and the subcontractor in question and appropriate technical and organizational measures are put in place in accordance with Articles 28 and 32 of the GDPR.
As a general rule, no data is transferred outside the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg nor outside the European Union (EU).
However, when your personal data is transferred (including in the case of remote access) to a country outside the European Union that is not subject to an adequacy decision, appropriate safeguards in accordance with Chapter V of the GDPR are put in place, such as standard contractual clauses adopted and approved by the European Commission.
5 / Data retention period
Your personal data is stored by Mensialis only for the time in relation to the purpose of your communication exchanges (when we contact us via our contact form).
6 / Security
Mensialis undertakes to put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure data security.
Personal data we collect is kept in a secure environment. Mensialis employees are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Mensialis is committed to maintaining a high degree of privacy by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
7 / Data subjects rights
As a natural person, you have a number of rights regarding your personal data including:
- the right of access: You can request access to the data concerning you at any time as well as a copy of the data;
- the right to rectification: You can request at any time that inaccurate or incomplete data be rectified ;
- the right to request the erasure of data: You can request that your data be deleted when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed ;
- the right to restriction of processing: You can request that Mensialisrestrict the processing of data if, for example, you question the accuracy of the data concerning you or if you object to the processing of data concerning you ;
- the right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transferred to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if the processing is carried out by automated means or if it is based on prior consent
- the right to object to data processing: You can object to the processing of your data and can withdraw your consent if the processing is based on consent, for example if the data is used for commercial prospecting purposes.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Your request will be processed within one (1) month starting from the moment of your identity confirmation. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any other of your rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your access request is manifestly unfounded or inappropriate. We may also refuse to process your request for the same reason.
We may request this information from you to help us confirm your identity and to ensure that you respect your right of access to this information (or for the exercise of any other of your rights). This is a security measure to ensure the non-disclosure of your personal data to an unauthorized person.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can file a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (la Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données – CNPD): https://cnpd.public.lu/
8 / Links
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites.
This Policy applies only to personal data collected through Mensialis website and how Mensialis processes personal data.
We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of other websites you may visit.
Last update: October 23, 2022